The Mission Generator is a powerful tool that enables any player to generate random complex missions in any given map from addon or not with a click of a button.
The mission generator scan the map and find a suitable place to generate the mission according to the player parameters for example an urban area for a CQB mission. It is important to make as big as you can zone so MCC will have more chance to find a suitable place to generate the mission in.
- Secure HVT - Rescue a friendly High Value Target from enemy's hands.
- Kill HVT - Assassinate or capture an high ranking High Value Target.
- Destroy Vehicle - Locate and destroy a specific vehicle.
- Destroy AA- Locate and destroy a threatening AA piece.
- Destroy Artillery - Locate and destroy a threatening Artillery piece.
- Destroy Weapon Cache - Locate and destroy enemy's weapons cache.
- Destroy Fuel Depot - Locate and destroy enemy's fuel depot.
- Destroy Radar - Locate and destroy enemy's radar site.
- Acquire Intel - Locate and acquire an important intelligence information.
- Capture Area - Gain control over an area.
- Disarm IED - Use your wits to disable a live bomb using MCC's minigames.
The player can set different parameters for the mission.
- Rival Faction - Choose which faction the player will be facing (addons supported) .
- Civilians Faction - Choose which civilians faction the player will be facing (addons supported) .
- #players - The number of player that are expected to participate in the mission - more players equals more enemies.
- Difficulty - Harder difficulty equals more and harder enemies.
- CQB - If Close Quarter Combat is enabled MCC will generate the mission in a city or a town and the objectives might change. For example: Objectives will spawned inside buildings and enemy units will garrison buildings.
- Stealth - If set as a stealth mission the players are advise to stay hidden from the enemy, If they are spotted the will face more enemies reinforcements
- Precise Locations - Task icon will appear on the actual position of the objective and will track the objective movment if disabled the icon will appear in the vicinity of the objective.
- Debug - Display debug information.
- Objective 1 - 3: Choose up to 3 objectives per mission from the mission type above
- Vehicles - Will vehicles be present in the mission.
- Armor - Will armor be present in the mission.
- Reinforcement - When the enemy side loses massive amount of units he will call aerial or motorized reinforcement.
- Artillery - Enemy side will use mortars or self propelled artillery pieces.
- Intro - When mission generating is done will show a short atmospheric movie clip followed by a tactical map, just tactical map or none.
- IEDs - The enemy will use IEDs against the players.
- Suicide Bombers - The enemy will use suicide bombers against the players.
- Armed Civilians - Civilians have a chance to be armed and fight against the players.
- Roadblocks - The enemy will deploy roadblock on roads leading to the mission area.
- Animals - Spawns some ambient animals in the mission area.
- Time/Weather - Choose a random time, day and weather or choose a specific weather effect such as sandstorms, blizzards and snow.
- Area - Will the mission will be generate randomly across the map or in a specific area. In addon maps it sometimes required to define a zone to generate the mission in as MCC can't define the map size. Make the zone as big as you can to give MCC more chance to find a suitable place to generate the mission.
Customizing The Mission Generator
You can easily customize the mission generator by setting any of this variables in the init.sqf file in your mission.
//HVT classes MCC_MWHVT = ["B_officer_F","O_officer_F","I_officer_F","C_Nikos"]; //HVT composition type - must be a config with this name holding the compsition setup. MCC_MWHVTCamps = ["c_campSite","o_campSIte","b_campSIte","c_slums"]; //Fuel tanks classes MCC_MWFuelDeop = ["Land_dp_smallTank_F","Land_ReservoirTank_V1_F","Land_dp_bigTank_F"]; //Radio Towers MCC_MWRadio = ["Land_TTowerBig_2_F"]; //Armor MCC_MWTanks = ["B_MBT_01_cannon_F","O_MBT_02_cannon_F"]; //AA Bluefor MCC_MWAAB = ["B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F"]; //AA Opfpr MCC_MWAAO = ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F"]; //AA Resistance MCC_MWAAI = ["I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F"]; //Artillery Bluefor MCC_MWArtilleryB = ["B_MBT_01_arty_F","B_MBT_01_mlrs_F"]; //Artillery Opfor MCC_MWArtilleryO = ["O_MBT_02_arty_F","O_Mortar_01_F"]; //Artillery resistance MCC_MWArtilleryI = ["I_Mortar_01_F"]; //Air vehicles MCC_MWAir = ["O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F","O_UAV_02_F","O_UAV_02_CAS_F","B_Heli_Attack_01_F","I_Plane_Fighter_03_CAS_F","I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F"]; //Cache object MCC_MWcache = ["Box_East_AmmoVeh_F"]; //Radars MCC_MWradar = ["Land_Radar_Small_F"]; //Intel objects MCC_MWIntelObjects = ["Land_File2_F","Land_FilePhotos_F","Land_Laptop_unfolded_F","Land_SatellitePhone_F","Land_Suitcase_F"]; //IEDs MCC_MWIED = ["IEDLandSmall_Remote_Ammo","IEDLandBig_Remote_Ammo","IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Ammo","IEDUrbanBig_Remote_Ammo"];