Mission Generator Edit
The Mission Generator is a powerful tool that enables any player to generate random complex missions in any given map from addon or not with a click of a button.
The mission generator scan the map and find a suitable place to generate the mission according to the player parameters for example an urban area for a CQB mission. It is important to make as big as you can zone so MCC will have more chance to find a suitable place to generate the mission in.
Mission Types Edit
- Secure HVT - Rescue a friendly High Value Target from enemy's hands.
- Kill HVT - Assassinate or capture an high ranking High Value Target.
- Destroy Vehicle - Locate and destroy a specific vehicle.
- Destroy AA- Locate and destroy a threatening AA piece.
- Destroy Artillery - Locate and destroy a threatening Artillery piece.
- Destroy Weapon Cache - Locate and destroy enemy's weapons cache.
- Destroy Fuel Depot - Locate and destroy enemy's fuel depot.
- Destroy Radar - Locate and destroy enemy's radar site.
- Acquire Intel - Locate and acquire an important intelligence information.
- Capture Area - Gain control over an area.
- Disarm IED - Use your wits to disable a live bomb using MCC's minigames.
Mission Parameter Edit
The player can set different parameters for the mission.
- Rival Faction - Choose which faction the player will be facing (addons supported) .
- Civilians Faction - Choose which civilians faction the player will be facing (addons supported) .
- #players - The number of player that are expected to participate in the mission - more players equals more enemies.
- Difficulty - Harder difficulty equals more and harder enemies.
- CQB - If Close Quarter Combat is enabled MCC will generate the mission in a city or a town and the objectives might change. For example: Objectives will spawned inside buildings and enemy units will garrison buildings.
- Stealth - If set as a stealth mission the players are advise to stay hidden from the enemy, If they are spotted the will face more enemies reinforcements
- Precise Locations - Task icon will appear on the actual position of the objective and will track the objective movment if disabled the icon will appear in the vicinity of the objective.
- Debug - Display debug information.
- Objective 1 - 3: Choose up to 3 objectives per mission from the mission type above
- Vehicles - Will vehicles be present in the mission.
- Armor - Will armor be present in the mission.
- Reinforcement - When the enemy side loses massive amount of units he will call aerial or motorized reinforcement.
- Artillery - Enemy side will use mortars or self propelled artillery pieces.
- Intro - When mission generating is done will show a short atmospheric movie clip followed by a tactical map, just tactical map or none.
- IEDs - The enemy will use IEDs against the players.
- Suicide Bombers - The enemy will use suicide bombers against the players.
- Armed Civilians - Civilians have a chance to be armed and fight against the players.
- Roadblocks - The enemy will deploy roadblock on roads leading to the mission area.
- Animals - Spawns some ambient animals in the mission area.
- Time/Weather - Choose a random time, day and weather or choose a specific weather effect such as sandstorms, blizzards and snow.
- Area - Will the mission will be generate randomly across the map or in a specific area. In addon maps it sometimes required to define a zone to generate the mission in as MCC can't define the map size. Make the zone as big as you can to give MCC more chance to find a suitable place to generate the mission.
Customizing The Mission Generator Edit
You can easily customize the mission generator by setting any of this variables in the init.sqf file in your mission.
//HVT classes MCC_MWHVT = ["B_officer_F","O_officer_F","I_officer_F","C_Nikos"]; //HVT composition type - must be a config with this name holding the compsition setup. MCC_MWHVTCamps = ["c_campSite","o_campSIte","b_campSIte","c_slums"]; //Fuel tanks classes MCC_MWFuelDeop = ["Land_dp_smallTank_F","Land_ReservoirTank_V1_F","Land_dp_bigTank_F"]; //Radio Towers MCC_MWRadio = ["Land_TTowerBig_2_F"]; //Armor MCC_MWTanks = ["B_MBT_01_cannon_F","O_MBT_02_cannon_F"]; //AA Bluefor MCC_MWAAB = ["B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F"]; //AA Opfpr MCC_MWAAO = ["O_APC_Tracked_02_AA_F"]; //AA Resistance MCC_MWAAI = ["I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F"]; //Artillery Bluefor MCC_MWArtilleryB = ["B_MBT_01_arty_F","B_MBT_01_mlrs_F"]; //Artillery Opfor MCC_MWArtilleryO = ["O_MBT_02_arty_F","O_Mortar_01_F"]; //Artillery resistance MCC_MWArtilleryI = ["I_Mortar_01_F"]; //Air vehicles MCC_MWAir = ["O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F","O_UAV_02_F","O_UAV_02_CAS_F","B_Heli_Attack_01_F","I_Plane_Fighter_03_CAS_F","I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F"]; //Cache object MCC_MWcache = ["Box_East_AmmoVeh_F"]; //Radars MCC_MWradar = ["Land_Radar_Small_F"]; //Intel objects MCC_MWIntelObjects = ["Land_File2_F","Land_FilePhotos_F","Land_Laptop_unfolded_F","Land_SatellitePhone_F","Land_Suitcase_F"]; //IEDs MCC_MWIED = ["IEDLandSmall_Remote_Ammo","IEDLandBig_Remote_Ammo","IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Ammo","IEDUrbanBig_Remote_Ammo"];